The organisation "Holding facility for illegal migrants" is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the law of 28th May 2019 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. This accessibility statement applies to: https://cr.gouvernement.lu
What is digital accessibility?
Everyone should be able to easily use and consult the information on a website or an app, in particular people with disabilities and/or using assistive software or specialised equipment (blind, partially sighted or otherwise disabled people).
This website is partially compliant with the European Standard EN 301 549 and the RGAA version 4, due to the reasons listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reason(s):
Non-compliance with RGAA 4
- Some images carrying information do not have a relevant textual alternative (e.g. in photo galleries).
- Some decorative images are not correctly ignored by assistive technologies (e.g. some thumbnails in article teasers).
- Some text or icon contrasts are insufficient
- Some links are not explicit (e.g. problems due to link titles)
- Some scripts are not compatible with assistive technologies (e.g. the language selector).
- Some scripts are not controllable from the keyboard (e.g. the search button).
- Some errors in the validity of HTML code can disrupt assistive technologies.
- Some language changes are not correctly declared (e.g. links under the title "interview" on the home page).
- On some pages the information is not structured by the use of titles (e.g. the title of level 1 of the homepage is not relevant).
- The keyboard focus is not visible on some interface components (e.g. in photo galleries).
- Some content hidden from assistive technologies is focused on the keyboard (e.g. in photo galleries).
- Some form fields do not have a visible label (e.g. the search field).
- Automatic field filling is not available on the contact form.
- Some office documents for downloading are not accessible.
Some videos published after 23 September 2020 are not subtitled, for resource reasons of insufficient resources.
Content is outside of the scope of the law of 28 May 2019
- The Twitter feed on the home page is provided by the Twitter service over which we have no control.
- The interactive maps for example on the contact page. The information presented by these interactive maps is provided in adjacent text.
- Downloadable office documents published before 23 September 2018, which are not required for active administrative processes, are not necessarily accessible. You can nevertheless contact us for an accessible alternative.
- Videos broadcast live are not subtitled live. Subtitles are provided in the VOD versions that are made available after the broadcast.
- Downloadable documents provided by third parties are not under our control. You can nevertheless contact us for an accessible alternative.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 2 February 2021. The statements contained in this declaration are accurate and based on an effective conformity assessment of this website with the requirements defined in RGAA 4, such as a self-assessment conducted by "Information and Press Service".
Feedback and contact information
If you notice a lack of accessibility, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: please describe your problem and the relevant page. We promise to get back to you within 1 month. In order fix the accessibility issue in a long lasting and reasonable way, the online correction of the accessibility problem will be privileged. If this cannot be done, the desired information will be sent to you in an accessible format according to your wishes:
- in written form through a document or via email;
- orally in an interview or over the phone.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you have the option of informing the Information and Press Service, which is in charge of the verification of accessibility, via its online contact form, as well as the Ombudsman, mediator of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
This statement is based on the document template defined in the implementing decision (EU) 2018/1523. This template is © European Union, 1998-2020 and is available under the following license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license.